Monday, March 26, 2018

37 Text Messages To Make Her Smile


When you like someone, it’s normal to want them to think about you all the time. I mean, that’s what you’re doing anyway. So, it’s always good when it’s reciprocated. If you want to be the only thing on her mind, it’s really not as hard as you may think it is.

First of all, there has to be some chemistry or connection. Once you have the spark between you two, when there’s some sexual tension then the rest of it is easy. Of course, you’ll want to talk to her, that way, you do your part in continuing the sexual tension and building the chemistry, which is very important.

But remember, you don’t have to send a sexual text message in order to build the chemistry between you two, but you do have to send something genuine. A genuine text message of how you feel in that moment will last much longer.

Here is a list of text messages which can be used to make her smile and think about you:

@1# Your smile makes my day.

@2# I’m having problems falling asleep, you’re the only thing on my mind.

@3# Every time I see you smile, I melt inside.

@4# Sorry if I staring at you, I just can’t believe you’re with me.

@5# I just want to see that beautiful smile again.

@6# When you come home from work, you’ll be in for a big surprise.

@7# Waking up beside you is my favorite feeling.

@8# I’m lying in bed, thinking about you.

@9# I’m wearing those shorts you bought me for Christmas, what are you wearing right now?

@10# I know you had a long day at work, so when you come home you’re getting a back massage.

@11# I saw my friends checking you out, they know how lucky I am.

@12# I didn’t think I could feel this way about somebody until I met you.

@13# Everything in my life is chaos, but you’re the one thing in my life that makes sense.

@14# I woke up with the sun shining in my bedroom, the only thing that was missing was you in my arms.

@15# We can’t be just friends.

@16# There are people that look for their soul-mate their entire life and never find it. And here I am with you.

@17# I still get butterflies for you every time I see you.

@18# Without you by my side, I’m nothing. But together, we’re something really special.

@19# I’m used to having to try to be happy, but with you, I don’t have to try, I just am.

@20# I don’t know how I found you, but I’m happy I did.

@21# I’ve been thinking about you all day long, I can’t wait to show you how much I’ve missed you.

@22# What do you think if we skipped the movie and went to bed early tonight?

@23# Hey sexy, have any plans for tonight?

@24# Okay, so pay attention, I will need these things from you tonight: a hug and a kiss.

@25# I feel like whatever I do is not enough to show you how much I care about you.

@26# I just love who you are.

@27# Do you like bubbles? 

@28# I’m staring at the clock, times going so slowly. I can’t wait to see you.

@29# Your laugh is like my dose of medicine for the day.

@30# Hey beautiful, I hope you have a good day. I’m thinking about you.

@31# Oh my god, did anyone tell you how beautiful you are?

@32# I was just thinking that me and you going on a date. What you say? 

@33# I didn’t think I could feel this way about someone until I met you.

@34# I feel like you just understand me. No one else gets me like you do.

@35# Don’t exhaust yourself at work, take it easy. You will need that energy for tonight.

@36# In my humble opinion, I think you’re the most beautiful girl in the world.

@37# I don’t usually think about a lot of things and usually not for a long time, but when I do, it’s always about you.

They are just good examples of messages which one should text to her. They’ll put a smile on her face and have you stuck in her mind. These messages will make her smile and have her heart warm.

You want her to see you as someone who cares about her and has genuine feelings for her. So, go through the list and pick one that you like. When she reads the message, she’ll have a smile on her face.

0 comments: